Saturday, 1 September 2007

~pupukortti / a bunny card~

Jippii! Täällä sitä ollaan.. pitkästä aikaa! Ei ole ollenkaan huvittanut askarrella, mutta eilen sitten innostuin ja tein kortin. Olin siihen vielä tyytyväinenkin! :) Minusta tuo pupuleimasin on aivan IHANA!

Yippee! here I am again. Haven't felt like being crafty at all, but yesterday I found the enthusiasm somewhere and made a card. I was even happy with it! :) i love that bunny stamp. It is GORGEOUS!

Recipe:
Stamps: bun-bun by Penny Black
Paper: Old Olive, Whisper White - Stampin' Up, the floral background paper and paper under the bunny are the same sheet, from double sided Petals & Paisleys Stampin' Up set.
Other: Black Ink, chalks (+blender pen), pink ribbon - Stampin' Up; Marvy Mega scalloped circle, Cuttlebug Olive alpha, stardust pen

14 comments:

  1. Söpö ja herttainen kortti! Kivasti tuo ympyrä osittain kortin rajojen ulkopuolella ja pupu ympyrän rajojen ulkopuolella.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihana, ihana ja ihana... muuta ei tästä kortista voi sanoa :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice this bunny!
    It smile too :0)

    You're very good also with cards!

    Giulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my friend!!! Sorry that I haven´t comment in a while. I´ve been so busy. Very nice things you´ve done lately.
    Have a nice day!
    Hugs
    Helena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ihana pupu tosiaan ja upeita noi kirjaimet, wau!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aivan ihana kortti taas!!! Tosi söpö toi pupu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. söötti kortti, niinku muutkin on sanoneet:))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card u made....it make me feel so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! So cute, gotta get that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hallo Laura,
    das ist ja eine süsse Karte, die Farben find ich auch sehr schön :o)

    Liebe Grüsse von
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.