Wednesday, 19 December 2007

~xmas journal, day 3 and 4~

Tässä joulupäiväkirjan sivu 3. En kyllä tykkää tästä oikein, mutta no, onpahan taas yksi sivu tehty lisää :).

Here is day 3 of my xmas diary. I don't really like it, but well, at least it is another page ready :)

Recipe:
Paper: DP is roxbury/Dearbourne Street by Scenic Route, choc chip and whisper white cardstock from Stampin' Up
Stamping: stamp from Inque Boutique (wish list), ink is Versafine onyx
stickers: Love Elsie 'Noel' series, just like the little heart rub on
other: twinking h2o (can't remember the colour) which I used to colour over the list to give it a bit more colour, some pretty green gems as well

----------------------------------


Tämän sivun aiheena on minun joulukuusten teko eli yritin tehdä siitä vähän sellaisen.. hmm... suunnitelmasivun. Eli siinä on kuusen muodot, hieman suunnitelmaa ja ohjeita itselle niiden tekoa varten ja tietenkin huopien värinäytteet :).

Theme of this page is the felt xmas treet which I have made. I tried to make it look a bit like a fashion sketch... the shape, some instructions for myself and of course the felt colour swatches :)

Recipe:
Old olive cardstock by SU, bow is from a Queen & Co felt ribbon, Mrs.G sparkly stars stickers, bits of felt, glitter glue and two stickers from a Making Memories xmas fetti sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Laura! I come here in your blog every day and I find it some idea and good works! :0)

    Bye from Italy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.