Monday, 14 January 2008

~Filur and flowers~


Noniin, hieman vaihtelua minun valkoisiin kortteihin välillä. Voi että tuo Stampin Up:n Pocket Fun setti on kiva. Tuo tasku on niin kätevä ja sillä voi tehdä vaikka millaisia kortteja.. taskunhan voi täyttää millä vain :). Siitä voi tehdä vaikka ihan oikeankin taskun ja siihen voi sitten vaikka piilottaa setelin synttärisankarille tms.

Thought I would try to make something a bit more colourful for a change :). I just love this Stampin' Up 'Pocket Fun' stamp set. That pocket is so fun to use and you really can make cards for any occasion. I love versatile stamp sets. Filur with flowers.. ah, just so cute!

recipe:
stamps: Filur with flowers, SU Pocket Fun
Paper: SU kraft and real red cs, Junkitz DP
ink: versafine onyx
accessories: SU reinkers, SU markers, stickles glitter glue, Hero Arts gems, SU punch

6 comments:

  1. Tykästyn koko ajan enempi näihin sun filur leimoihin, ihania ja monikäyttöisiä! Hieno kortti tämäkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you combined that jeans pocket with the filur - that's soo cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card :) I love the colours you've used and how it looks really happy :)

    Ihana kortti Laura! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh!! This is adorable, I love how you have him peaking out of the pocket! Maybe you know, but what exactly does Filuren mean? They always made me think that these were little ameobas or monsters...cute ones though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Laura and Sophia: A filur is swedish for "sly dog", or "rogue" or "charachter"... a bit hard to translate, it's kind of gibberish'y...

    I named it "filur" because I didn't know what it was.
    A happy little amoeba is a good proposition, though! ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.