Wednesday, 2 January 2008

~more cards! wow! part #2~

Tässä sitten kortti numero 2. Tein sen stampin up leimasinsetillä nimeltään Loads of Love. Tykkään siitä ihan hirmuisesti!!! Se on ehdottomasti eräs suosikkileimasimistani! Väritin leimasinkuvat käyttämällä SU reinkeriä Old Olive ja blender kyniä. Nuo blender kynät on kyllä tosi kivat!!! Niitä voi käyttää musteiden, chalksien jne kanssa. Minusta tämä on tosi kiva ystävänpäiväkortti!!

Here is card #2. I made it by using one of my very favourite Stampin Up sets, Loads of Love. I like it so much!! I coloured the images with SU old olive ink refill and blender pens. Those blender pens are really handy. You can use them with ink, chalks etc. I think this is a great valentine's card! :)

7 comments:

  1. Great job on the coloring, it's such a cute card! I love the trees as the background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ihana Valentine paiva kortti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Laura ~ This turned out absolutely adorable!!! Love what you have done here!!
    TFS~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this! I'm a fan of white cards, great job on the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Loads of Love!! and what you did with this card!! Its so great!!!

    Thanks for Sharing
    Lindsay
    http://www.inmystamproom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love loads of love! But I don't use it as much as I like as my colouring looks like a dogs breakfast lol!
    Great card Laura, Love your work!
    ~Take Care~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.