Monday, 14 January 2008

~yes... the truck again.. birthday truck this time~


Juuuh, mikähän setti on taas ollut käytössä... hihii! Minkäs sille tekee kun tästä niin tykkää! Nyt kaikki heti tilaamaan tämä setti! Sillä saa tehtyä kortit joka juhlaan! :)
Tällä kertaa tekaisin synttärikortin. Melkoista rinnettä siinä ajellaan ylös.. kohti synttärijuhlapaikkaa. hihii!

Yes, easy to see which set I am using again. But what can I do.. I just love this set! I think everyone should get this set as you can make cards for any occasion with it! :)
This time I made a birthday card. The truck is certainly driving up quite a hill.. towards the birthday party. *grin*

recipe:
stamps: SU loads of love and load of love accessories
ink: versafine onyx
accessories: SU reinkers and aqua pen, SU markers

8 comments:

  1. perfect! I love that the truck is driving up hill! Great coloring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noi on mahtavan hienosti väritetty noi puut taustalla! Ja tosiaan hieno idea et mene mäkeä ylös toi auto, tykkään kovasti tästä kortista!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great I love the way the truck drives up
    Hugs Moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hauska, iloinen, värikäs kortti =) Tykkään!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Card Laura!! Your colouring is brilliant! Sent you an email a week or so ago- did you get it?
    Hope all is ok with you!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make my day! Joka kerta kun koneen avaan, kurkkaan blogisi. Olen vain äärimmäisen laiska kommentoimaan... Olet kuulunut suosikkeihini alusta lähtien! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's funny lol. Is that the nice way to say someone is getting old? I may do that idea for my sisters Birthday, just to let her know she's almost over the hill.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the truck cards you have made. Don't hide the stamp set. I have the same set I have not used it since I bought it but you have inspired me to go and pull out the set and give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    I was wondering what are you going to do with all that felt? Such pretty colors.

    Have a great day! Missa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.