Saturday, 23 February 2008

~SCS sketch challenge #24~

Tässä sitten haaste #24. Tähän pääsin käyttämään uusia TAC leimasimia. Tämä on setti nimeltä Something's Fishy. Tosi ihania retro kaloja. Näitä oli ihana väritellä SU tusseilla ja kortista tuli tosi kiva vaikka se onkin yksinkertainen.

Minnan kortti on täällä.

Here is my challenge card #25. I got to ink some new TAC stamps for this one. Name of this set is Something's Fishy. Absolutely gorgeous retro fish. I loved colouring these with SU markers and I think that the card turned out super, even if it is simple.

Minna's card is here.

9 comments:

  1. Voi miten hieno kortti taas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaunis! Ja ihanasti väritetty nuo kalat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voi kun nämä kalat ovat ihania...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ihana, retro tosiaan! Wau!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awsome!! so neat how you did those panels, and the colors are bright and happy!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the stripes and fish...that vertical and horizontal shift effect is awesome! Pretty bright coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is GREAT!! I love the colors! Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is really nice - love the colours! ..and those ugly fishes are making me smile :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.