Sunday, 10 February 2008

~winner of my blog candy is....~

CAMILLA!

She left the following comment:
Blogger /Camilla said...

Oh, those stamps are just lovely. The large flower makes my heart throb :)

It´s really not an easy task to pick one favorite of your cards, I love every single one. So colorful and so many fun stamps, a lot I haven´t even seen before.
I really like those simple "Animal valentines cards", but I think my favotite is Parachuting robots, from November 13.

06 February 2008 06:40

Ok, Camilla, please email me your address and I will put the stamps in the mail! :) Congratulations! My email is askartelu75@gmail.com

And a big big thank you to all of you for leaving such amazing comments! Ja iso iso kiitos teille kaikille jotka jätitte ihania kommentteja!! Olette ihania!!
Now I am going to visit everyone's blogs.. that will be fun! :)

3 comments:

  1. Itse olet ihana, kun jaksat sulostuttaa elämääni, niin visuaalisesti kuin ihan konkreettisestikin kun saan sinulta ostaa kaikkia ihanuuksia mitä täältä ei saa!

    Eeva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Camilla,such a nice set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh, I´m sending you an email right away :)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.