Sunday, 30 March 2008

~cute card thursday challenge #3~


Tämän viikon cute card thursday haasteen aiheena oli ihmiset. Sain uusi TAC leimasimia ja oli tosi kiva päästä käyttämään just tätä settiä koska tähän kovasti ihastuin. Eli tuo puutarhuri ja tomaatit sekä tuo siemenpussi ovat TAC Old Friends setistä ja sanonta taas on TAC Life is too short setistä. Olen tosi tyytyväinen siihen millainen kortti tästä tuli. Paperi on muuten Scenic Route. Ajatuskupla on itse piirretty.

This week's theme for cute card thursday was PEOPLE. I recently received some new TAC stamps and I was so happy to able to ink this set. I really like this garden themed set a lot. All the stamps other than the sentiment are from TAC Old Friends set and the sentiment is from TAC Life is too short set (which is GREAT, by the way). i so happy with this card. Oh yes, the DP is by Scenic Route and the thought bubble is doodled by me, of course.

10 comments:

  1. Upea kortti, ihanasti sommiteltu ja upeat värit :) Pidän myöskin noista leimoista.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a brilliant card. This is absolutely stunning. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I love the stamps.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, I love the stamp... my mum would love this, its great :-)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! Love your coloring and a fantastic job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cute stamps! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this so very cute! Puts a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card. I haven't seen this stamp before and your card looks so great I may have to see about getting it! Again, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is great! Great idea, great colors, great coloring and great doodling!!! Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I didn't realize it was your card when I saw it on Splitcoast! I just remember liking it really much and rushing off to check the set on a TAC site!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.