Wednesday, 2 April 2008

~simple Filur birthday card~


Tekaisin tällaisen yksinkertaisen Filur kortin. Haluttaisi lisätä vielä siihen jotakin, mutta mikään ei tunnu hyvältä, joten päätin jättää kortin tällaiseksi. Ehkä siihen tulee lisättyä jotakin myöhemmin jos siltä tuntuu. Filurit on kyllä ihania! :)

I made just a simple Filur card. I so want to add something more there, but don't feel good about anything, so at the end I decided to leave the card as it is. Maybe later I will add something else to it. I love these Filur stamps! :)

6 comments:

  1. Wohoo! Such a fun card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks perfect like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card! It would be great for any kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tämä on ihan älyttömän hauska! Hieno kortti ;oD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! He is adorable!! What an awsome card this is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave it just like this. It makes me smile and that's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.