Wednesday, 19 November 2008

~LO: I did it!~


Jippii! :) Hihii! Piti juhlistaa design team paikkaa tekemällä aiheesta leiska. Kuva on taas vähän mitä on.. nuo paperit on aivan IHANIA! Tosi kauniit kirkkaat värit joista tulee tosi hyvä mieli. Pääsin käyttämään myös ihania uusia Odd Bird Planet leimasimiani. Ne on kyllä tosi suloisia! Oli tosi kiva väritellä niitä. Käytin värittelyyn tällä kertaa Stampin Up tusseja.

For this layout I used the following Odd Bird Planet stamps:
* Merry troupe (1508Q)
* La chirpe (126AA)
* Hot air balloon (709N)
I also used WRMK papers, Thickers, Doodlebug buttons and Stampin Up scallop edge punch. Oh yes, also MakingMemories alphabet stickers and diamond Stickles.

Yippee! :) *smile* I had to celebrate a bit the making it to the Odd Bird Planet design team and I made a layout about it. The picture is.. what it is again (all the lines are actually straight..).. my camera SUCKS! But those papers. OMG, they are unreal!!! Beautiful bright colours that make me smile. I also got to use some of my brand new OBP stamps. Thy are sooo cute and I loved colouring them. This time I used my Stampin Up markers for colouring them.

7 comments:

  1. I love your page!

    What a great idea to scrap your accomplishment. The colors are beautiful!

    Do you mind if I copy your idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hieno sivu ja kivan piristävän näköisiä nuo leimasimet :)
    Great layout and those stamps looks so cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Onneksi olkoon vielä kerran DT-tiimiläisyydestä ja kerrassaan upea on leiskakin sen kunniaksi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous scrapping! and such happy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous layout Laura!! I love the paper too.....yum! I may just have to case this from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute! love it! congratulations & welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I struggle with stamping on layouts. You are a legend at that!! Look at how cute this is. You are a true inspiration to me. Hope to see you at Crop For Kids. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.