Thursday, 23 September 2010

Kukkia äidille! - flowers for my mom!

Äiti pyysi laittamaan lisää kuvia takapihan puusta joten tässä niitä tulee. Tulipa tosi kivoja kuvia! Nämä on kaikki suoraan kamerasta eli ei ole ollenkaan käsiteltyjä.. paitsi kokoa pienennetty tottakai :).
My mom asked me to put some more photos here of the beautiful tree in the backyard. So, here they are. I really like these photos!!! They are straight from the camera, not at all manipulated.. other than made smaller of course :).


5 comments:

  1. Great pictures Laura! These photos make our back yard look like some ethereal hideaway :) I love how you captured the flowers and that hazy blue-grey sky. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to see a little glimpse of spring, with the autumn rain splashing against the windows here up north! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ihania kuvia! voi kun täälläkin olisi tuo aika vuodesta :-/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.