Sunday, 5 June 2011

Wee Memories challenge!


AmberInk is sponsoring challenge at Wee Memories this week!!! Woohoo!!! Well, actually you have TWO weeks time to take part in it! Yippee!!! and can it get even better? Yes, it sure can, as you can make any card you want. Theme is free! Eeeeek!!! Go make cards! The winning card will receive a $15 gift voucher to AmberInk store! Woohoo!!! Yippee!!! Yay!!!

I wasn't in the best cardmaking mood this week, but I loooooove playing with the digital stamps. I ended up using this AWESOME set:
What a fantastic set and it comes with 17 stamps! *scream* I opened them in photoshop and put this scene together... and it didn't take long at all!!! A very simple card.
I used 7 different stamps!! Eeeek! Fantastic! I am definitely a digi stamp convert and I am especially looking forward to using them more in scrapbooking.

Then we get to the paper. Where did I get that cuuuute polka dot paper? Isn't it just lovely? I got it in the AmberInk store! You can find it here. And the little paper ribbon.. yes, that is made with another ipaper that I bought and printed. That one can be found here.

8 comments:

  1. You are SO GOOD at using Photoshop!! I am in envy! The scene looks AMAZING!! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ihana - simppeli kortti, mutta samlala siinä on ihanaa syvyyttä ja iloisuutta! Tämä sai hyvälle tuulelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Siobhan...
    awesome with Photoshop...
    and I am jealous! :)
    I have it...
    I have Photoshop for Dummies...
    (yes...I actually do need it!)
    now to put them together and learn to use it as awesome as you do!
    This card is FABBY!
    Love how you used all the elements...
    and the different size dots...
    the bow is too stinkin' cute!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great scene you've created! I don't know how to do that - I'm in awe :) *love* the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job on another project - I knew you would do fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kurkkasin jo aoemmin, mutta nyt sain naputeltua: korttisi on selkeä, iloa täynnä. Ihan mieluusti olisin vastaanottamassa, jos joku tuollaisen lähettäisi!

    Siitä teemaviikosta: minulle taitaisi olla teemaa tarpeekseen, jos taas kävisin kaappini läpi, lomalla hiukan viihdykettä =)), ja poistelisin kaiken, mitä suinkis raskin.
    Synnynnäinen hamsteri kun olen, roinaa on tullut kerättyä.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura this is such a fun card! I just love the digi paper you chose for the design and the placement of the images is a perfect scene! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message for me! :)
Kiitokset kommentista! :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.